Nature and nurture for your child's summer!
Burgundy has two summer camps that provide great options for children excited about learning and playing in the outdoors. Both of our camps are accredited by the American Camp Association and offer educational opportunities led by nurturing staff in unique natural settings.
Day Camp at Burgundy Farm
- On the 26-acre campus of Burgundy Farm Country Day School, just off the Beltway in Alexandria
- Divisions grouped by age and interest, for children ages 3 yrs. 8 mos. to 12, with a Counselor in Training program for ages 13-16
- Older campers can customize their camp day by picking their programs each session
- Sessions throughout June, July, and August. Come for one, several, or all sessions!
Nature Camp at Burgundy Center for Wildlife Studies
- Sleep-away (residential) camp near Capon Bridge, WV
- Activities takes place on the mountains and in the secluded valleys of the 500-acre campus
- Junior session (age 8-10) last one week; senior sessions (11-15) runs two weeks; and there's an adult weekend (21+) as well!